Curriculum VitaeGo here for the pdf.
|:||natto at weirdnatto dot in|
Hello, I am Amneesh Singh, I also go by
natto1784 online. I live in Delhi, India; and do random stuff. I am more of a “system-administrator” type of guy, but when it comes to programming, I want to do it all low-level; unless it relates to my hobby.
Cypherock - Software Engineer Intern June 2023 - September 2023
- Worked a bit on the firmware apps
- Worked ocassionally on the Electron side of things
- Implemented the sockets based PoC for the MPC based threshold signing scheme
TurboML - Software Engineer Intern November 2023
Worked a bit on the deployment side of things involving docker and nomad
Student Programs, Scholarships, Examinations
- Google Summer of Code 2022 | C - GLib - Git
I participated as a contributor in Google Summer of Code 2022 at libvirt and got paid a stipend for it by Google. The project involved adding the new introspectable statistics provided by QEMU and adding them under the libvirt statistics API.
- NOC: Foundations of Cryptography, IIIT Bangalore, NPTEL May 2022
- NOC: Computer Architecture, IIT Delhi, NPTEL - May 2022
B.Tech, Information Technology
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (2021 - 2025), 8.6GPA
Home Lab | linux - NixOS - WireGuard - OCI - Hashicorp
I have an automated home VPN running multiple utility containers with most services reverse proxied via my VPS. Huge fan of Nix package management.
dotfiles | linux - NixOS - Configuration https://github.com/natto1784/dotfiles
My personal dotfiles that have been NixOS exclusive since early 2021. These also includes configurations for some parts of my server infrastructure.
matar | ARM - Computer Architecture - C++ - Meson https://github.com/natto1784/matar
A WIP Nintendo Game Boy Advance emulator.
tricc | Rust - Compiler Design https://github.com/natto1784/tricc
A WIP (probably suspended) toy compiler for my toy language.
- Experienced: Lisp, Haskell, PHP, Java, Lua, Go, x86-Assembly, ARM-Assembly
- Proficient: GNU/Linux, POSIX Shells, TeX, Git, Nix/NixOS, GNU Make, ffmpeg, OpenSSH, vi/vim, GNU Emacs, Docker, Nomad, Vault, nginx, ConcourseCI, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Experienced: Pandoc, GitHub Actions, ZFS, OCI, Terraform, Consul, Portage, yarn/npm, Rocket
- Languages: Hindi, Punjabi, English, Japanese (can read a little, cannot converse)
- Hobbies: Home server/lab, Writing, Philosophy, Music theory, Geopolitics